We want to assure our community that collectively we are committed to taking every precaution to protect the safety and wellbeing of our valued customers and employees, as we prioritise health during this uncertain and ever changing period. At smarterBATHROOMS+ we continue to be proactive within our business to slow the spread of the coronavirus, (in accordance to the Australian Government’s daily updates) as we endeavour to make improvements to best service our community.
As we continue to produce high quality renovations in collaboration with our clients, the below actions have been put in place to mitigate risk:
In our showroom
- Our showroom remains open by appointment only
- Rather than meeting face to face in our showroom a member of our design team can meet with you virtually via video call
- All visitors (including employees) are asked to confirm that they have not travelled abroad within the past 14 days and that they have no current symptoms before entering the showroom/office
- We ask that everyone entering our showroom make use of the provided hand sanitizer on regular occasions
- We take social distancing very seriously, so please note that our staff will not be shaking client’s hands upon arrival to our showroom, nor will they come within 1.5m of our clients or other employees. We understand that during these trying times it is unnatural to remain at a distance, but we will continue to respect these required measures and strongly encourage our customers to do the same
- We have face masks available in our showroom should customers or employee’s wish to wear them during a face to face meeting
- We are in a fortunate position to support our staff to work from home; therefore only three-four staff will be in our showroom/office at any given time
- All surfaces within the showroom are disinfected on multiple occasions throughout the day
- A deep sanitised clean of the showroom/offices is conducted three times per week to ensure the continued safety of all those who enter
In your home
- Video consultations are our preferred option, to allow a member of our design team into your home virtually
- We will continue to conduct 30 minute (in accordance to the Aus. Gov. guidelines) in-home consultations providing clients and staff have not travelled abroad within the past 14 days, and that neither party is presenting symptoms. Social distancing will be practised within client’s homes.
- Projects will proceed onsite providing clients and tradespeople have not travelled abroad within the past 14 days, and that neither party is presenting symptoms. Social distancing will be practised within client’s homes.
- No more than two tradespeople will be in your home/apartment at a time, trades will sanitise hands prior to entering your home/apartment including elevators.
- A disinfectant wipe down will be conducted by each trade before they leave site.
- Trades people will only be drinking from provided bottled water, and regular hand washing is a necessity for both trades people and clients within the home.
- If one of our clients is presenting symptoms, we will delay the project onsite until tested negative to the coronavirus. Similarly should our trade’s present symptoms they will not work on project sites until tested negative to the corona virus.
- All sB+ trades and project managers have a personal thermometer and will be testing their temperature daily before heading onsite
- We proudly support Australian suppliers, and at this stage we have not been affected with supply shortages
- Should a certain fixture or fitting become an issue we have the opportunity to reselect products to ensure the continuation of a project
We remain available at any time to our current and new clients on 1300 662 838.
smarterBATHROOMS+ is dedicated to our community as we continue to strive to exceed expectations, in a safe and mindful manner. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Andrew Crawshaw, Alex Heaton and the team at sB+.