Old kitchen featuring wall removal between dining room and kitchen
When Angela first met Teresa, they were not sure just what would happen. Angela came down to the Smarter Kitchens showroom and had a chat with Teresa, one of our designers.
Angela was not really sure whether to sell or renovate and stay in the home she had loved for so long now. She decided to get Teresa over to have a look at what she could achieve with her home, and what the budget she should set aside for this.
A few months passed and Angela spent all her weekends traipsing through open homes searching for the perfect match. Nothing showed up! And even worse when she realised what she would have to pay in stamp duty and moving costs, she realised, that it would be much better to stay where she was at, and revamp the old kitchen.
Sleek new kitchen removing all clutter. Angela called Teresa back, and planning began. They decided to remove the wall between the dining room and the kitchen and open the area up for a start. Then planning the dream kitchen began.
Angela now loves her new space. The things she likes best are:
• Kicker drawers to take all the baking trays
• More drawers and less cupboards which are so much more space efficient
• Blum orgaline to help organise all her utensils and small items in drawers
• Inner drawers inside drawers
• Under the microwave is a double drawer for tupperware. The inner drwer has the lids, the bigger drawers has the bases.
• The handless design – all fingerpulls
• The 2 pack finish
• The neutral colour pallette
The kitchen was now organised. T0 tie that into the home the girls decided to tile throughout with the same tile integrating the spaces seamlessly.
Angela was nervous at first before the Smarter team started. She is now so thrilled with her new kitchen, and wonders what took her so long deciding to do it? Rangehood and neutral glass splashback.